Why Choose Us
WANT EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE?
Training Evolution excels in five key areas:
- We have highly qualified Training Consultants delivering a range of accredited courses to industry.
- Training Evolution is dedicated to helping learners reach their own personal and professional goals and have a genuine interest in the participant completing.
- Training Evolution was established with the objective of developing multi-skilled professionals, taking training out of the traditional confines of a classroom and placing it back into the industry that it serves.
- Training Evolution’s Trainers are always participating in professional development to ensure they are always meeting current industry standards and trends. This ensures that the training provided to you or your organisation is current and relevant
Ongoing Customer Service
- We pride ourselves on “Quality not Quantity” and have gained much industry recognition and trust for the services that we provide.
- Flexibility, availability and reliability are some of the core values of the organisation. These are reflected in the success of the projects undertaken
- Experienced Training Consultants and Management are always available to provide a full service to you or your organisation.
- Regular updates on all your employees progress is provided on a regular basis for Workplace Traineeship/Apprenticeships.
Wide Range of Courses on Offer
- Training Evolution consists of a number of specialised departments – each servicing the different needs of industry including Business and Accounting and Hospitality. We provide training in Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diplomas qualifications.
- We offer a more comprehensive service and add real value to you or your organisation.
- With access to Government Funding incentives and User Choice arrangements Up-skilling is cost effective.
Simple, Seamless Training Solutions
- Training Evolutions Training Consultants are with you or your organisation from sign up to completion. A reliable partnership is formed from the beginning.
- Ongoing, regular onsite presence to provide training to you or your employees, usually it is expected that your designated Training will be there every eight weeks to maintain the organisations and the participant’s satisfaction.
- Block training can be undertaken in full commercial kitchens for participants undertaking Certificate III Hospitality (commercial cookery)
- When it’s easier to sign up, use and understand, organisations and participants feel more comfortable with Accredited Training this means increased participation and satisfaction.
MAKE AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR CAREER
Gaining a qualification has more benefits that just the transfer of information!
GET THE JOB YOU WANT
- Most employers are looking for candidates that hold a qualification. Gone are the days that you can rely on experience alone. Gaining a qualification will put you in better position to get the job that you desire and remuneration.
- Participating in professional development enables you to work more efficiently, leads to higher motivation levels and the confidence to come up with ideas, but also a willingness to take on the responsibility of making any changes.
INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & IMPROVE SERVICE
- With increased motivation, you become aware of the benefits of improved workflow and are able to further increase productivity and customer service levels with little extra effort and reap great returns.
ENHANCE JOB SATISFACTION
- Most people know what it feels like to have a good day at work. Usually this is when everything has run smoothly, and production or service has run like clockwork. This results in feelings of satisfaction and accomplishment.
- Sharing this new-found knowledge is a benefit to an organisation. As you learn to multi-task effectively, there is a reduction in the need to bring in external resources to complete the work. The self-confidence gained with this new knowledge provides you with a healthy level of perspective and self-esteem that will see you through more stressful periods.